Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spent seeing their friends This has had a negative effect on their social lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

Modern forms of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spent seeing their friends. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There is no doubt that the advancement of science and technology created a substantial number of state of the art ways of communication by email or messaging. While I this is certainly valuable, I believe that nothing can replace truth face to face.

On the one hand, it cannot be denied that social media has ground-breaking in human communication. First of all, I believe that people who contact their friends through electronic technology get information straightforwardly. To explain the reason effectively, you can imagine that your companion uses words and call videos to talk in email all messaging, so you won't miss a single detail. Secondly, cutting- edge forms of communication make everybody more convenient as well as take less time. This is due to the fact that with a smartphone connected to wifi, you can have a conversation with your friend from our country at my fingertips. Consequently, it only takes you a few minutes to meet your comrade. For example, during the covid-19 epidemic, all residents had to stay at home. It is almost impossible to meet friends in person. From there we catch sight of various conveniences of using prominent communication devices.

On the other side of the coin, the way people spent their time approaching each other has changed greatly. People using email or messaging apps reduce intimacy. If you meet your friends online in the coffee, you will savour the smell of freshly-made coffee next to a stunning view instead of at home looking at each other through a small screen. In addition, meeting friends outside will help you realistic collision, contact dweller. As a result, you learn social skills and learn a lot from simply engaging someone in conversation.

In conclusion, while I support the idea that forms of communication could bring benefits to people to hold a conversation, actual communicating is by no means unnecessary when humans want to be confident to start a colloquy.