In multicultural societies people of different cultural backgrounds live and work together Do you think the advantages of multicultural societies outweigh the disadvantages

In multicultural societies, people of different cultural backgrounds live and work together.
Do you think the advantages of multicultural societies outweigh the disadvantages ?

Multiculturalism has become a trend in the contemporary societies. There are many people of different cultural backgrounds live and work together. In my perspectives, I tend to agree that the advantages of multicultural societies outweigh the disadvantages.

Understandably, multicultural societies have some drawbacks. To begin with, language barrier is the main problem. For instance, as there are a number of foreigner do not speak English in Australia, such as Chinese people, they have difficulty to convey their ideas to others in workplace because of their accent and pronunciation problems. Fortunately, foreigners can easily solve this issue by actively communicating with local people in their daily lives.

However, the merits of multicultural societies are obvious. One of the benefits is that people can have more entertainments in their lives. For example, Chinese Chess, which was originated from China, has gained its popularity in western countries. Therefore, people can experience the fascination of Chinese culture by actively participating such activities. Local residents can also through this activity to understand more about the people who have different cultural backgrounds.

Apart from this, the economy of the country will significantly increase. For instance, Having employees with diverse backgrounds can increase the business activities for companies because employees have the ability to accurately speak and write the language. Therefore, this definitely will benefit for the company and also enhance the economy of country in global marketplace.

In conclusion, although there are some disadvantages of multicultural societies, I still think that the benefits outweigh the drawbacks because language barrier can be solved easily by communicating with the local citizens in daily lives.

There are many people of different cultural backgrounds live and work together.
There are many people of different cultural backgrounds living and working together.

as there are a number of foreigner do not speak English
as there are a number of foreigners who do not speak English

Local residents can also through this activity to understand more
Local residents can also go through this activity to understand more