Nowadays parents put too much pressure on their children to succeed What is the reason for doing this Is this a negative or positive development

There is no doubt that parents are well wisher of their child .They are always there to help them in various aspects of life but from last few decades parents are propelling their children more to succeed because of increase in competition and they are concerned about their future . In my perspective it has both positive as well as negative effect on the children and i am going to discuss about them in below 2 paragraph .

To begin with , The main reason why parents are compelling the children to succeed is that to put fear of failure and to make them realize that failure is not an option . Nowadays many parents are putting pressure because they do not want their children to face any challenges that they have faced in early stages of life . Moreover the
other main reason is that with the advancement in technology there are lots of things that distract their offspring from the goal they have facused . In order to retain their focus they usually force them to succeed .

Further reinforcing my perspective , There are several positive and negative effects . The biggest positive outcome is that it helps children to stay in a correct path because every parents thinks that their children will move one step further from them and the only way to keep them on correct path is by putting pressure or creating fear about failure and negative outcome is that some individuals are very sensitive due to which they are not able to bear pressure which may give rise to suicidal tendency among the youngsters

To recapitulate , I would reiterate by saying that parents should force their child according to their ability to handle stress which will help both childrens as well as their parents