Nowadays some employers think academic qualities are more important than life experience and personal qualities when they choose employees Why does this take place And is this a negative or positive development

Nowadays, some employers think academic qualities are more important than life experience and personal qualities when they choose employees. Why does this take place? And is this a negative or positive development?

Nowadays, qualifications get much more attention of employers than experiences and personal qualities that employees took in their life. This essay will look at the reasons it may cause and negative and positive respects of this problem.
Some employers think an individual with good academic performance might be the potential candidate who is more likely to have good level in ability (trình độ, khả năng), in other word, the better qualification, the better level to work. An intelligent student means he or she has considerable capacity in terms of critical thinking, strategic management (quản lý chiến lược) and problem – solving (giải quyết vấn đề), all are transferable skills to job.
Though the selection condition is more cost – effective and practical, it always has both advantages and disadvantages. One of the benefits is that employers could select sufficiently good personnels as they expected. Besides, it should encourage academic pursuit (sự theo đuổi) among youngsters. However, schools should teach academic subjects only and it is no longer arts and humanities subjects. Then, students might lack of social skills such as communicate, how to behave well.
In conclusion, both academic qualities and experiences or personal qualities are crucial and employers should consider all respects of candidates in order to evaluate a potential personnel most accurately.