The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years Many of problems young people now experience such as juvenile delinquency arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children To

The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

In the 21st century, the performance of women for economy and society has become more significant. However, the pressure of work make them that have to cut down time for their family. So some people think many married women are not at home to care for their kids which is main reason of juvenile delinquency is more and more increasingly.

Firstly, the child's education is responsibility of both mother and father. parent should to balance the amount of time spent on working and children. juvenile delinquency rate will decrease if young people is brought up in full of parent's care. Moreover, men should to help housewifely with his wife.

Secondly, in the modern world, many factors bring about bad effects to young people. Violence games, social evils, bully in school are reasons to explain the growth of juvenile delinquency.
In my opinion, many married women work is not the main cause of juvenile delinquency increasing.