The problems and solutions of global warming

Nowadays, the greenhouse effect becomes one of the most serious concerns of all the governments in the world. Along with that, the danger of rising sea levels also exerts an adverse impact on our Earth. In spite of being ignored by the majority of people, the problems associating with these incidents threaten their physical and social life each passing day. In this essay, these issues as well as possible solutions will be clearly discoursed.
To begin with, several related problems can be anticipated when global warming and sea levels rising occur. Initially, the prime issue is that climate change contributes greatly to the appearance of disasters all over the world. These days typhoons, floodings, droughts, deforestation, and so on are becoming increasingly severe by the awful consequences of the changes of weather. It is global warming that has a direct influence on the phenomenon which is called Ice Melt at the Poles, the main reason for the growth of those above disasters. Many researchers said that these catastrophes that are considered as rages of nature might lead to the impoverishment of humans. Without a doubt, due to the impact of these unexpected disasters, the crops will be heavily destroyed and then the lack of nourishment will drive people to the verge of hunger or even starving as a result.
In addition, that the environment is dying is also a key factor causing the downfall of the economy. The unrecoverably-damaged environment exerts an adverse impact on both agricultural and industrial production processes when it can no longer provide an advantageous condition for these procedures. This should be a struggle to evaluate exactly how the economy could suffer devastation if the decrease in harvests’ vitality and manufacturing items happens without any signs of stop. Obviously, the degradation of the environment which is caused by global warming absolutely could result in domestic financial collapse. It is widely known that besides elements such as politics, culture, society, …, the economy plays a major role in national development thanks to huge contribution to central treasury. Consequently, the position of the country which is profoundly affected by global warming will be gradually debased in the world economic map.
There are numerous actions that could be taken to eradicate the problem described above. Firstly, powering your home with environmental-friendly energy is highly recommended. That is not only a significant way to utilize available natural resources but that also prevents the Earth from suffering a large number of toxic pollutants. Actually, those contaminants which are emitted from burning the fuel undeniably associate with rising global temperature. If this solution is performed effectively, the global warming will be partly tackled, for sure. Not to mention that, it is individuals’ responsibility to protect their homes from sea levels rising. Residents are the ones who play an important role in informing to their local officials of the risk they may face from floodings or any different disasters related to this hot problem – global warming.
In conclusion, the deleterious issues which may follow global warming along with sea levels rising pose formidable obstacles in the human developing process. That global warming is becoming more serious and rigorous in a number of nations in the world has sparked alarm for public awareness in environment preservation from both natural and artificial harmful agents. Hence, measures preventing these negative consequences need to be accomplished immediately to gain the highest effect before every effort becomes in vain.