Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st century and sea levels are continuing to rise at alarming rates What problems are associated with this and what are are some possible solutions for those issues

Global warming is one of the biggest threats humans face in the 21st century and sea levels are continuing to rise at alarming rates. What problems are associated with this and what are are some possible solutions for those issues.

Nowadays, greenhouse effect becomes one of the most serious concerns of all the governments in the world. Along with that, the danger of rising sea level also exerts an adverse impact on our Earth. In this essay the problems may follow those changes as well as possible solutions will be clearly discoursed.
To begin with, several related problems can be anticipated when global warming and sea levels rising occurs. Initially, the prime issue is that climate change which contributes greatly to appearance of disasters all over the world. These days typhoons, floodings, droughts, deforestation, and so on are becoming increasingly severe by the awful consequences of the changes of weather. It is believed that these catastrophes lead to not only impoverishment of human but also extinction of wildlife. In addiction, that the environment is dying is key factor influencing collapse of the economics. Who knows how the economics could be destroyed if the decreasing vitality of crops, manufacturing items happens without any signs of stop. As a result, hunger and starving will be the inevitable matters humans are obliged to face with.
There are numerous actions that could be taken to eradicate the problem described above. Firstly, powering your home with environmental-friendly energy is highly recommended. That is not only a significant way to utilize of available natural resources but that also prevents the Earth from suffering a large number of toxic pollutants. Actually, those contaminants which are emitted from burning the fuel is undeniably associated with rising global temperature. If this solution is performed effectively, the global warming will be partly tackled, for sure. Not to mention that, it is individuals’ responsibility to protect their homes from sea levels rising. Residents are the ones who play an important role in informing to their local officials of the risk they may face from floodings or any different disasters related to this hot problem – global warming.
In conclusion, the deleterious problems which may follow global warming and sea levels rising is clearly witnessed. Consequently, actions preventing those need carrying out immediately to gain the highest effect before every effort becomes in vain.