Some countries have laws that prohibit animals being used in circuses or other forms of entertainment because it is cruel to keep animals in an environment that can cause them stress Should all countries have laws to prevent animals being used in circuses

Some countries have laws that prohibit animals being used in circuses or other forms of entertainment because it is cruel to keep animals in an environment that can cause them stress. Should all countries have laws to prevent animals being used in circuses and similar forms of entertainment?

It is an unethical way to earn money using animals. For this reason, some parts of the world introduce laws to keep animals which are used as a source of amusement in some attractions while those actions evoke a sense of stressful for some species because the artificial environment limits their freedom. In my personal perspective, I strongly believe that laws have to be set by governments to prevent the exploration of animals in some forms of entertainment as people do not have a moral right to earn money by using faunas. However, circuses can be a valuable way for feeding animals and providing a pleasure for humans.

On the one hand, the majority of people state that circuses cannot be accepted to engage some species in order to generate much money and spoil viewers because animals are creatures which have an equal right as humans. There are also many ways to create some forms of entertainment without using animals. The London Zoo in United Kingdom provides circus regularly to entertain the visitors, and this live show involves some endangered animals, apes and rhinos, which have to be trained to do some attractions prior to performing which can make people laugh. Moreover, the animals have to perform more than 5 hours a day but they do not have enough food supplies to keep their health or the other word there is a lack of feeding. As a result, many animals die because of the exploration in entertainment forms which aim only for human well-being.

On the other hand, some people argue that circuses should not be banned by laws because those are the best forms to look after animals dealt with financial problem to feed animals in zoos. Firstly, the officials of zoos in some countries do not have money to pay food for animals. Thus, they establish some live circuses to collect money as to maintain animals alive. In addition, many travelers visit in the zoo with aim of pleasure, and they expect to see some unusual acrobatics which are rarely to see in their daily routine. Lastly, children can learn how to interact with some wild animals which can be form of education. All in all, it is understandable to provide some forms of entertainment for keeping animals in zoo conservation program.

In conclusion, using animals for source of amusement in some circuses has to limit by laws, while those live shows appear to fulfill basic survival needs for animals in zoos. Having said and that, I would argue that all forms of entertainment should be under governments’ surveillance with strict policy.