Some people believe that the best way to reduce community time is to replace park and gardens near the city centers with buildings but other disagree Discuss both view

Some people believe that the best way to reduce community time is to replace park and gardens near the city centers with buildings but other disagree.
Discuss both view

In these days, it has become a trend to live in metropolitan cities due to the jobs.Although some people reckon that to reduce the travelling time the government demolished the park and construct more buildings ,others reject this notion with this view. In my opinion, Agree with the latter view that, replace park with buildings, it is not a proper ameliorate step.

On the one hand ,those people who think that to reduce open space can save people's commuting time .The first and foremost reason is that, in recent time ,due to narrow road,employees spend at least two to three hours a day for commuting work instead of spending on the other activities such as exercise .If the authorities build more sky buildings in place of