Some people say that cell phones improved modern life Others believe that cell phones have caused many problems What is your opinion In about 150 200 words write an essay to assert your point of view on this problem

Some people say that cell phones improved modern life. Others believe that cell phones have caused many problems. What is your opinion? In about 150-200 words, write an essay to assert your point of view on this problem.

Nowadays, we are no longer strangers to cell phone. It plays a very important role in our life, but there are a lot of people who think that cell phone cause a lot of trouble.
In my opinions, I follow cell phone improved modern life.

Firstly, it helps people connect with each other easily by calling and sending message. Thanks to them, people can keep in touch with their family, their relatives and their friends regardless of the distances. For example, only by a cell phone can you daily talk to or chat with your friends who live very far away from you.

Secondly, the mobile phone is also a means of entertainment for people. We can listen to music, play game, watch films, or even read newspapers, everything is on the phone.

Finally, during this pandemic, all students are required to learn online, so mobile phones may be the most affordable option for students to avoid going to school and still learn.

In conclusion, mobiles are necessary for us and our lives would be very mundane if in which there were not mobile phones.