Some people say that competition are necessary to get success while others argue that there should be cooperation among children Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people say that competition are necessary to get success while others argue that there should be cooperation among children. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

It is inevitable that our world has changed to become a very high competition. Living in the modern world, a person needs to be able to compete with others for getting a better opportunity. Some people assert that the value of cooperation should be expressed in children which can help them to learn how to work with others. This is an interesting issue that needs to be considered carefully.

On the one hand, there are many merits of participating in different sort of competitions. Firstly, the competitions can help a child to be more self-confident. A child has to build their strength and prepare yourself to be ready for a competition. With the confidence and brave, a child will be able to competitive others and achieve their goal. Secondly, the competitions can boost up the talents and strength. Children have to practice regular for building their skills. The difference of competitive levels provides a chance to develop advanced skills. Lacking of endeavor and enough practice, a child will not be able to build their skills and cannot get in a higher level. Lastly, children can put their effort to face in the challenging situation. They have to face with a high pressure from other people around the competition.

On the other hand, the value of collaborative work is overestimated. The cooperation is very essential to work with others. The ability of communication or accept other perspective while working in a team will help a child development. A child has to learn how to discuss and debate some ideas with others. If he/she does not agree with others, he/she has to adjust how to talk with co-workers. They also have to open their mind for adjusting and accepting other attitudes when most people agree that. As a result, they will become a good follower as well as a goo leader.

In conclusion, in my perspective, I do believe that both sides carry some weights which are right both. Even though, the completion has many benefits to a child, the sense of harmonious relationship in teamwork is also important for the development of children. Therefore, both approaches should properly balance in a child development.