Some people think that the earth is being filled with waste material such as plastic bag or other rubish material Is this really happening what are some solution to this problem

Some people think that the earth is being filled with waste material such as plastic bag or other rubish material .Is this really happening .what are some solution to this problem

Earth's surface has all the waste that we dump which includes plastic bag and other products. The usage of these deadly things has increased day by day.

plastics weren't a part of our ancestors life before it's discovery which made them use the natural resources for several tasks. They tend to degrade faster and develops a harmony with the land. But this is not the reality in today's world. Each and every material that we deal with has a small fraction of plastic. At present, from a basic toothbrush to everyday essentials like bottles, cups and many more are replaced by plastics. Governments must invest enormous cash for the process of demolishing trash as the decaying process is extremely slow. In case of under developed countries allocating a big part of their budget is not possible and higher officials incline towards throwing it in a particular place.