Some people think that giving their children a certain amount of money every week will help them have fewer financial problems in the future Do you agree or disagree

Some people think that giving their children a certain amount of money every week will help them have fewer financial problems in the future. Do you agree or disagree?

In this modern world, many parents give weekly money to their children. Some people argue that this way teenager could cope with financial issues in future; however, many argue that this will lead to substance abuse. In my opinion, young people should be provided with some amount of money.

Firstly, giving a small amount of money to children will help them understand the skills of money management. For example, parents may teach juveniles to spend money in a decisive manner. In addition, parents can support children in making a priority list of items. This could help spend on most necessary items first.

Secondly, children may also learn the importance of saving money in the hour of need. It can be argued that mature people do not have the tendency to save money. In a crisis, they will lend from their friends or take a loan from the bank. Teaching juveniles this art will surely make them a responsible person. For instance, children could be asked to deposit some money in their piggy banks. If they would need to buy something of primary importance, they could break the piggy banks. This would leave an impact on money savings.

Thirdly, children will understand the importance of money. Perhaps parents may stop giving money for a few weeks. As a result, juveniles may crib to demand money. Moreover, young people will understand how important this money could be in the future.

To sum up, I believe that children should be given weekly money. Because of this they can learn money management skills and money savings. This trend would lead to a responsible and stronger society.
(272 words)