Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve mind such as reading and doing puzzles Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time Discuss both views and give your own opinion

Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve mind, such as reading and doing puzzles. Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.
Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

There is a wide range of activities for everyone to do in their free time. However, some people believe it is betterto spend your free time on useful activities such as reading books or doing puzzles, the other think leisure time should be used to relax their mind. In my opinion, both of these mentioned spare time usage should be done.
On the one hand, to many people, lying down and taking a nap or playing games is a better way to use their spare time. Whereas, in this dynamic, modern era, it is hard to keep up with all the problems around – the job, bosses and relationship. In fact, pure relaxation like those really does help many as human brains are not machines that can be abused continuosly. In this way, it can help reduce stress or unwanted emotion, behaviour.
On the other hand, reading books or enhancing your mind by playing chess, sudoku, etc is a type of relaxation as well. To cope with the fast-moving and rapidly changing world, it is not a bad idea to try the best to improve your mind using books. However, the relaxation purpose always have to be prior. For instance, we should not read psychologic books, heavy mental problems or so on; instead we should read lots of books can boost the creativity and inspire us better in job or work such as science-fiction books, biography of great leaders, inventors, etc.
To sum up, no matter what types of relaxation we choose to do, they are all ideal to help us have some good time for ourselves.