Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people s lives Others think that adult life brings more happiness in spite greater responsibilities Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives. Others think that adult life brings more happiness, in spite greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people belives that teenage years are the happiest time of most people life.It is often argued that adult life brings more happiness , inspite of greater responsiblities.This essay agrees that teenage years are the happiest time in most people's lives. The essay discuss both point of view.

adult's life comes with a lot of stress and pressures .To illustrate this point we could take an example of job pressure, timely salary appraisal ,project completion deadlines etc .Everyday comes with a new challenge .One has to buckle up at all times against all such things.people get less time for themselves and their health . In addition ,In order to fulfill their onuses , people have to give up their goals and passions.While on other hand teenage life comes with new experiences . Even failure is also a part of learning for them . Furthermore,They get time to pursue their hobbies and passion. They have be focussed for their future goals.

On balance i can say teenage years are the happiest time in most people's lives.