In some rich countries the number of children a secondary or high school who are taking science subjects is declining What effect might this have on the children s and their countries futures How can children be encouraged to study science

Taking science subjects is very important because it plays a vital role in training of future scientist and specialist. It will have economical benefits for governments and the students. Also, it is a tool that help the students toward a better understanding of the world they live in.

There is a direct relation between this problem and a countries economics. If somehow a country fails to prepare and train scientist and specialist for its future generation when the time comes they will not have the necessary experts. They will have to rely on the importation of technology and scientists witch will come at a grate price. Nowadays, we see this problem in third world countries such as African nations who have to rely on foreign companies due to their lack of expert workers.

Science classes have important effect in future of students. There are a wide variety of jobs in nearly every country so it cannot be said that if someone does not take a science subject they will encounter many problems in future to find a job. Most likely they will be able to find a job in other subjects but finding a job is not the only benefit that taking a science subject has, it gives the student a general understanding of how things work in our world and the ability to cooperate better with other fields.

Governments and educational systems should motivate the students. I think schools should arrange science tours for their students. They should see the work and research that are happening in the universities and research centers. Many students visit our university and after they talk to us and see the work that we are doing, they get encouraged and motivated in pursuing a science subject. Or personally when I was a child, TV programs with science subjects really motivated me to pursue a science degree.

To conclude I think this problem will cause economical issues for the government in the long run but is no reason for not finding a job and governments should pay attention to motivating the students through different means.

it is a tool that help the students
it is a tool that helps the students

Sentence: They will have to rely on the importation of technology and scientists witch will come at a grate price.
Suggestion: Refer to scientists and witch

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start subject BY pronouns.