Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities Others say that they have small impact on individual Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities.Others say that they have small impact on individual.Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Healthy mind lives in a healthy body.Health plays a pivotal role. An individual can give his/her 100% to a task solely because he/she is fit. Nowadays,people are running a mad race after money and shuns the most crucial aspect of life that is health. In regard to this some assert that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities, while others presume that they have small impact on individual. Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,sports play an indispensable role in an individual life.Sport keeps an individual fit and healthy. One can not shun the importance of fitness in life. This is the sole reason that from the primary school the physical education becomes mandatory. Sports and fitness go hand in hand. Over the years,it has been seen that numerous kids and elders are opting a sport to remain fit,Sport attributed to numerous factors. Firstly,discipline,to be successful in life,one has to be disciplined and sports help to create such skills. Secondly,fitness,the fact and figures shows that an average body has to burn certain amount of calories by sweating out. In relation to this sports acts as an ultimate key role. Moreover, in country like India,there are limited sports facilities that has to be enhanced at wild pace. In the villages and even in the cities as well, the amenities are not up to the mark.All the facilities are limited upto certain threshold. Consequently,government must take some initiatives by constructing the sport cities and health clubs over the nation. In current scenario,there are limited gymkhana clubs where the severe sport facilities are available for an illustration swimming pool,tennis courts,running pedestrian etcetera.

Moving further, it is undeniable that country like India still fighting for the basic needs and amenities such as food,cloth and shelter. There are substantial issues that has to be cope up first such as poverty,lack of education,terrorism and gradual increasing crime rate. These factors grabs the prime importance despite of sport facilities. In today's era,every individual is educated enough to take care of his/her health by adopting various measures for an illustration meditation,morning or evening walks, doing regular exercise and controlled food habits. These following parameters assert that there is no need of substantial sports facilities. Although,the other crucial factors of international importance has to be solved first.

To recapitulate,I would like to say that both the aspects have there own importance.One must himself/herself step forward regarding their own health and additionally government also should shed some light on the sports facilities as well.Henceforth,the future of country could be more fruitful and vivid

the fact and figures shows that
the fact and figures show that

sports facilities that has to be enhanced at wild pace
sports facilities that have to be enhanced at a wild pace

it is undeniable that country like India still fighting for the basic needs
it is undeniable that countries like India still are fighting for the basic needs

There are substantial issues that has to be cope up first
There are substantial issues that have to be cope up first

This content is not related to 'Others say that they have small impact on individual':
'it is undeniable that country like India still fighting for the basic needs and amenities such as food,cloth and shelter. There are substantial issues that has to be cope up first such as poverty,lack of education,terrorism and gradual increasing crime rate. These factors grabs the prime importance despite of sport facilities.'