Some think scientists should be allowed to send messages into space to communicate with other life forms while others believe this is too dangerous Discuss both sides and give your own opinion

Some think scientists should be allowed to send messages into space to communicate with other life forms while others believe this is too dangerous.
Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.

It allowed to send messages into space it help for whats going on in the Earth, and also help the rockets to know what going on. Other believe it's dangerous because If they do something wrong they could die or said wrong information. First of all, send messages to aliens could proof that aliens do exist. Second, this lead to the formation of many industries and technologies such as cosmology, and astrology. They use technology it help for reducing pollution by use Public transportation, use electrics vehicles, it help to go faster than back then for centuries and also it also the for police to help people for what going on such as cctv camera, anti scam centre to stop scam, and x ray in airport and mail so they don't bring any illegal.