Today more and more people are moving from the countryside to the city what problems does this cause what solutions can you think of

Today ,more and more people are moving from the countryside to the city .what problems does this cause ,what solutions can you think of?

These days, moreband more people are migrating from the rural areas to urban areas.this has caused several problems for society.this essay will discuss the issues associated with the recolation of people to cities,and offer some measures to tackle this issue.

There are two main consequences of the migration of idividuals to city.First of all, it is a well-known fact that people who move to the city cause unemploy ment.To illustrate, if a city has too many residents they will have to compete for job opportunities.In addition, it leads to overpopulation in the megacities. As a results, crime rate must increase because too crowded.
However there are of veriety of possible solutions a viable to address this problem the main way to combat this issue is by improving infrastructure in the countryside.To illustrate, governments should invest to many facilities such as hospitals and supermarkets ,so that citizens will not need to move to the metro.