Today people spend more time travelling to work than before Some people suggest employers should allow employees to do some work from home Do you think that advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages

Today people spend more time travelling to work than before.Some people suggest employers should allow employees to do some work from home.Do you think that advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some researchers believe that people spend more time on travelling as compared to their work.I think it is a good opportunity to work from home as compared to go to office.
Firstly,travelling is an major problem in today's life because people travel from home to the office. i tend to believe that as a result of travelling people spend too much time going to the office from home because as result of increasing population traffic jams are also increased due to which travelers wait a lot of time in the traffic jam . So,when they reached late in their office then due to late coming they have high burden of their work which they have to complete.so they do their work less efficiently.