In Vietnam multi generational homes are common In the past it may have been easy to bridge age differences within these households but these days relationships have become more strained Why has this change in dynamic occurred What could be done to preserv

In Vietnam multi-generational homes are common. In the past it may have been easy to bridge age differences within these households, but these days relationships have become more strained.
Why has this change in dynamic occurred?
What could be done to preserve family ties?

Living with three or more generations in a house has become a natural culture of almost all families in Vietnam. Although it may have been easy to cut the aged differences between human beings in the pastime, today, the connection between the people in each household has become tense. I will write about why this atmosphere has differed and what could be changed to generate family ties more sustainable.
There are several reasons why people couldn't bridge the gap, from my perspective, there are two major causes. Initially, there is a lack of understanding among the family's members, due to technological improvements and adjustment in thinking, which has led to the contrast in open-minded and original mind. For instance, Not getting married is one bulk of a great many new lifestyles of the young that majority of the elderly also the adults couldn't adapt, causing lots of conflicts with the decision.
Secondly, some family has someone immigrate to a foreign country so that the gap between human beings is larger than the family who not has. From my experience, my relatives have studied abroad for five years and then they decide to constantly live there and rarely come home to meet their parents.
Generally, there are three suggestions could solve this problem. First of all, the people in a family should adapt to a new way of thinking. They should ethically and morally tolerate their beloved, of course, these can't transgress the law. Next, there should enhance in interaction and communication in the family's relationship. Sharing expectation and experience is an appropriate recommendation. Finally, about immigration, hence there should annually have occasions be held among the people in the household. It is believed that Out of sight, out of mind so should not have any changes in the family, it will be problematic to bridge the gap.
In conclusion, there are plenty of explanations for which exist this dynamic. Overall, I assume the most importance is the human beings should listen, perceive and keep an open mind to the new.