What are the causes of water scarcity What are your solutions Many people nowadays spend a large percentage of their day working What problems might this cause How can these problems be solved Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?
Many people nowadays spend a large percentage of their day working.

What problems might this cause?

How can these problems be solved?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

In recent years, more and more employees take a huge proportion of their day to work. I'll explain the issues and solutions.
On the one hand, working too much led to many health problems. when you work a lot, you will not assure the sleep quality. For example, you don't sleep 8 hours a day enough, it makes you feel tired and lack of energy, so you will no longer be interested in working and low work productivity and manufacture. In addition, spending a large amount of time working have a negative impact on the social relationship. you don't have time for friends, parents, lovers, even your wife/ husband and children when you were marriage. you will experience feelings of boredom and stress.
On the other hand, working most of the time will give you opportunity to develop your creative thinking and sharpen your skills and experiences. you will pursue the carreer path that you are passion for. when you work so much, you can get a well-paid job which gives you a high salary as well.
To sum up, working longer hours has both advantages and disadvantages. We should divide the working time properly not only to keep a healthy and fit body but also to chase after our dreams carreer.