You have received an email from the Science club Dear members Our club is going to organize a science exhibition next month Please give some suggestions to encourage both children and adults to attend this exhibition Besides should we give free entry fee

You have received an email from the Science club:
"Dear members,
Our club is going to organize a science exhibition next month.
Please give some suggestions to encourage both children and adults to attend this exhibition. Besides, should we give free entry fee or not."
Could you give our club some ideas for the event and the fee for tickets?

Email to the president of the club. Write about your feeling and express your ideas about the entry fee and some ways to encourage children and adults to participate.

Dear Mr.Sam,

my name is Anh, a member of our science club. I am in connection with our upcoming exhibition.

As far as I am concerned, for the purpose of motivating the desire for research science in both children and adults, we will celebrate a science exhibition the next month.

To be honest, I feel a strong urge to receive this scheme because it is an interesting activity for everyone.

Hence, I would venture my opinion. Entrance fees are not necessary for the attendees because it is easier for most people to join in a free event. Instead, we consider calling for investment from companies that want to advertise their products in this exposition. Furthermore, a well-known scientist sharing their research experience will be a spotlight for our event.

I believe that many members have the same ideas as me.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Anh Nguyen.