You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The diagrams below show the existing ground floor plan of a house and a proposed plan for some building work Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where r

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The diagrams below show the existing ground floor plan of a house and a proposed plan for some building work.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The diagram gives information concerning the bulding ground floor blueprinting and its devised improvements to the near future

Overall, the three compartments infra-structure is about to be enhanced to two building house, removing one of the mesmerising compartiments that is the hall.

Initially, it has a kitchen and hall, which is going to be renovated gaining the inner furniture and the two indoor doors connecting the main lounge and the cookery. It is relevant to notice that the outside and internal kitchennette entrance will be eliminated. Then, a hall will also be suppressed . However, the stars will be removed from the middle of it to top corner of the main room.

Finally, the house will have solely an outside entrance as well as one inward division between the cuisine and the main room. The house windows will remain untouchedat the midlle of cuisine and the living room. This lounge also will lose its internal door.