A/D: An effective leader will make others feel like they are a part of making decisions.

Many leaders are not able to work effectively. That happens because some of them are unable or do not want to listen who is under his or her orders. I totally agree that an effective leader should make others fell like they are a part of making decisions. I fell that way for two reasons. First, this produces a friendly environment. Second, this stimulates good ideas.

To begin with, a friendly environment is produced if the entire group is part of making a decision. There are many authority figures that produce a hostile environment since they are convinced that an afraid individual do any activity better. However, such method only produces a stressful and discouraging environment. The only thing that this type of leader creates is a lot of scared robots instead of a creative team. For instance, I was invited to work in a hospital as a physical therapist few years ago. That opportunity made me so excited because it was my first job after I finished the university. As many new grades, I had the expectative of practice everything that learned at my school. Unfortunately, in the first day of working, I noticed that my boss was a terrible leader. He screamed and humiliated the therapy team members all the time. That attitude certainly was demotivating, and nobody had the courage to give a single opinion or expand their potential. Nobody smiled! Even the patients noticed that something was wrong in that place. My luck was that about three months after working in that hell, I received another job offer, which was in a clinic where everybody's voice counted. This surely dreams first job!

Moreover, good ideas are stimulated. A lot of people that fell that is part of making decisions may work harder. I mean, who is part of something important will study, make research, and think harder. Therefore, whatever a certain team is doing, the results will be better if every member gets committed with it. For example, when I was a teenager, I volunteered to help with the decoration of a community party in my home city Belo Horizonte, Brazil. I was chosen as the leader. On our first meeting, I noticed that the eight participants of the team were totally demotivated. Then, I said that everyone should go back to home and research about party decoration on books and on internet. In the following meeting, we discussed what to choose as decoration between all the super creative ideas that each one bought. As a result, the part looked amazing and we received compliments of the guests. This is an awesome example of how not only the leader but the entire team making a decision is effective.

Essentially, I agree that it is a good idea that leaders permit the others member of a team participate of making decisions. This will produce a friendly environment full of creative people.

authority figures that produce a hostile environment
authority figures who produce a hostile environment

an afraid individual do any activity better.
an afraid individual does any activity better.

where everybody's voice counted.
where everybody's voice is counted.

A lot of people that fell that is part of making decisions may work harder
A lot of people who feel that being a part of making decisions may work harder

Sentence: Essentially, I agree that it is a good idea that leaders permit the others member of a team participate of making decisions.
Suggestion: Refer to others and member

Sentence: This will produce a friendly environment full of creative people.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to environment and full

Sentence: As many new grades, I had the expectative of practice everything that learned at my school.
Error: expectative Suggestion: No alternate word