In America customers can return a purchased item for a full refund within thirty days Do you agree or disagree with this policy Develop your position with illustrations and reasons

In America, customers can return a purchased item for a full refund within thirty days. Do you agree or disagree with this policy? Develop your position with illustrations and reasons.

There is no doubt that people must have the right to return purchased item and get a full refund in a certain period. I have many reasons for it and here are some of them. The opportunity to return an item and take money back is a trait of fair and convenient consuming. Also it helps companies to improve their quality of service.

For starters, I faced many times with situations when product broke after several days of exploitation. For instance, last month I bought a toaster which does not work at all. I made a mistake that did not check it at the shop, but everything finished fine. I brought it back and returned my money. Thus I believe that it is fair to get your money back for bad products.

Next, I want to say that the option of item returning helps to choose better goods. I prefer to purchase products via the internet, especially clothing, but I can not always find shoes or jeans of suitable size. So my favorite internet shop allows me to change such clothing and shoes or offer to return money. Thereby the returning policy makes my shopping easier and convenient.

Finally, I assert that a chance to bring back an inappropriate item is good for shops themselves. For example, I trust companies more if they agree to refund my money without any problems and sometimes give me bonuses. Their reputation does not hurt in this case and their goodwill rises.

To sum up, I believe that the consumer’s right to return an item comes from a strong competitiveness between the companies. The company which can treat that way wins as their customers.