Do you agree or disagree? Children should not be allowed to watch advertisements.

Nowadays, television is present in everyplace, and generally, it plays a significant role in human being's life. When it comes to question that whether we should allow our kids to watch TV advertisements or not, there will be a hectic debate, because everyone may hold different attitude. In my perspective, it would be better if we inhibit them to watch advertisements. I will elaborate upon my opinion in the next paragraphs.

First and foremost, it is generally accepted that children at the ages of two to five, are not mature enough, and consequently, they ask their parents to buy anything they see that seems interesting for them. As a matter of fact, they do not think about the usefulness of the objects, but about a temporary enjoyment of them. Therefore, advertisements negatively affect on them to buy unnecessary products.

The second reason that should be taken into consideration is that the willingness of children to buy advertised goods, may cause many financial difficulties for family. Probably, they should ignore other requirements in order to be able to purchase their kid's requests. Otherwise, their children will cry and other people watching this scene may think that their parents do not like to provide their needs.

Last but not least, in this process, children also will be harmed. On the one hand, if parents buy their interest advertised goods, they may face with a problem when they have actual needs, because this money is already spent for another useless product. On the other hand, if parents do not buy the above mentioned good, then children will be frustrated mentally. They may think that their parents are not kind enough, and feel sad.

All in all, taking thoroughly aforementioned reasons into account, this conclusion can be drawn that whether we want or not, the television advertisements influences on children is irrefutable issue, therefore, in this situation, parents' duty is controlling their kids, and inhibiting them from watching ads. It is unfair not to mention this point here that as much as ads have negative effects on children, they may have a great number of positive effects on adults, and as I pointed out before, immaturity of kids leads to the mentioned opinion.

the television advertisements influences on children is irrefutable issue,
the television advertisements' influences on children are irrefutable,
the television advertisements' influences on children are an irrefutable issue,