Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.

Relationships are a very important part in our lives. Human being tends to develop relations with other people to enjoy their lives. A person can make a good link with their family members , friend, boss or with co workers. When it comes to a strong relationship, some people think telling the truth is the base of a perfect bond between people. Whereas others disagree and believe that kindness and being friendly is most important than just be honest. In my view, I strongly agree that when people tell always the truth, they can have amazing relationships with others for two reasons.

First, people will always trust the person who tell the truth even if it leads to trouble. Of course, a person who has a tendency to make a lie is afraid to cause problems and destroy his connection with others. or sometimes, try to avoid being punished if somebody discovered his mistakes. So he hides what he did by telling a lie and make up a story. I experienced this situation last year, when I worked for a computer company to copy papers. I had a co workers who would always make mistakes and refused to tell the truth about them. He thought that he would leave a bad impression on his boss and employees if he told the truth. However, when the boss discovered that he lied, he fired him not because of his mistakes but because he could not trust him anymore since he dealt with important documents at the firm. On the other hand, I had a strong relationship with my boss even though I quit because of my confession every time I made a mistake. so it is obvious that telling the truth develop strong link when we relate to other because we built trust between each other.

second, Telling the truth increase person's confidence when we get along with others. I met many couple who had difficulty to have long lasting relationships with their partners because one lies o each others. for instance, my uncle used to keep secrets from his wife just because it were so embarrassed situations but is morally acceptable. However, he always felt miserable telling lie over lie. He became less confident and was not able to tell the truth because he had to make stories to hide the old stories. As a result, that impacted his marriage life negatively, Surely, If he started his marriage with commitment to always tell the truth, he would not have been in the depressed situation.

To sum, any link between people requires clear talks even if it includes faults. not only does the truth make a person trustworthy but also it creates less stressful long lasting relationships. So everyone should take in his account to tell the truth when he want to stay contact with others.

because it were so embarrassed situations
because it was in embarrassed situations

The examples could be shorter.