Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In twenty years there will be fewer are in use than there are today. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, a car is one of the most important forms of transportation that most people prefer to use. Traveling by car is convenient, on the other hand, there are some disadvantages from using a car. People have argued about the cost-effectiveness of whether using cars versus using public transportation in the future. In my opinion, I agree with this statement. In the future, there will be fewer cars on the road than there are today for several reasons; the cost of driving cars may increase, people will be more dissatisfied with time spent waiting in traffic, or finding parking places, and there will be more public transportation available.

To begin with, there will be fewer cars in use in the future because the cost of driving a car may become prohibitive. It has been shown in the news that the fuel price is increasing every year, although people who own a car have to pay for parking and maintenance as well. It cost less for people who travel by public transportation. For instance, I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, driving one care costs me about five hundred dollars every month for fuel, maintenance and car insurance. It costs me two hundred dollars less when I travel to work by train. The cost of driving a car is increasing every year and is more expensive than using public transportation.

In addition, I think that in the the future people will be more dissatisfied with time spent waiting in traffic or finding parking places. From my experience, when I drove to work, I was not happy because I worked for long hours and had to spend about two hours round trip driving and sitting in traffic. I was so exhausted and felt unhealthy. I am happier to go to work by train because it faster. It takes about thirty minutes to work. I feel less stressed and I have some time to do other things.

Furthermore, I believe that in the future, there will be more public transportation services available. I watched the news on television yesterday and they said that many big cities tend to recommend people use public transportation more. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. The government invests big amount of money to build and improve public transportation services such as opening new services routes for the Bay Area Rapid Train, BART, starting in 2016. There are also many application program available to download via smartphone so people can get information about public transportation services such as bus lines and real time arrivals. These improvements influences people's decisions to park their cars at home and use more public transportation.

In conclusion, I believe that in twenty year from now, the cost of driving cars will be increase, and people will be unhappy spending time in traffic and finding parking places. Additionally, public transportation services and technology will be improved tremendously so there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.

the cost of driving cars will be increase,
the cost of driving cars will be increasing,

Sentence: In addition, I think that in the the future people will be more dissatisfied with time spent waiting in traffic or finding parking places.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

No. of Words: 497 while No. of Different Words: 209 // Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Then you will remove duplicated words