Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people

People instinctively require to communicate and keep in touch with each other, so they naturally tend to have relationship with other people and this relationship can be so efficacious in their lifes. So it is beneficial for them to have constructive relation, so what do you think is the most important consideration in any relationship? This question is somewhat challenging. There are some people who may believe that in any relationship between people honesty should be considered as the most crucial aspect. on the other hand, there are some people who take the opposite view and say that telling the truth is not as significant as other consideration in connections between people. But, I personally agree with this statement that always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people. In other words, from my point of view, the core of any relationship shuld be based on honesty and truthfulness because of three main reasons.

First of all, if you do not consider honesty as an impotant factor in any relation that you have, it may prevent you from progressing in all fields. As a matter of fact, this kind of relationships may involve you in some fabrications that are not real, so probably it hurts you. For instance, I remember that when I was in highschool, in the first year, I had a close friend whome whenever I asked about the time she allocated for study, she was telling lies and always she was telling me that she had not studied the lessons, while she had studied hard. I was assuming that she was telling the truth. Therefore, I was influenced by her expression. Then, I was studying low and doing my assignments haphazardly. Thus, at the end of that year, I took my exam terribly. Meanwhile, my friend got excellent grade. As a result, I realized that all the time she was telling me lies and I cut my relationship with her.

Second, a person who can tell a lie, he or she most likely can do other wrong things such as betrayal, trick, cheat and so forth. Thus, you can not trust him or her in any way. Let us think about it for a moment. What happen if we can not trust each other in a relationship? For example, consider a relation between a couple. if they can not trust one another they will be suspicious about another. Furthermore, they will presumably conceal everything from each other and they will hide their secrets. Hence, they will gradually become solitary and isolated. As a result, they may anguish and feel depressed.

Finally, a relationship without honesty can negatively affect our behaviours. Indeed, as far as I am concerned, we are very impressed with our connections with others. And that’s why as a result of such relation we may learn how to lie and worser than that, we may used to tell a lie which is not a proper quality.

In conclusion, based on all the facts that I mentioned above, I firmly believe that telling the truth is really crucial in any kind of relationships. There are three main reasons for my belief, include preventing from progression, lack of trust and great influence on our behaviour.