Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?For success in future job, the ability to relate well to people is more important than studying hard in school.Use specific reasons and examples to support you answer.

The ability to relate well to the people is important to get a lot of friends , to let the life goes smoothlyin future job , in addition the success in future job depends on many factors :
first of all is luck ,, i know many people that are relate good to the people , studying hard but ther are not successful in their life , even the hard studying will not lead to success in future job,i remember a student was was with me at the same grade in baghdad university he was studying hard and was one from the top scored ,then when we became a practicing dentist he wasn't deal good with the people, even his work wasn't good, a lot of patients were un pleased from his work.

Second in my view when the employee treat the customers good , his maneger will be a proud of him ,this lead to increase the salaries then take a good position at his job, for example my brother was sell's manager, he treated the customers very good even he was not doing good at the school but in his position he related with many benefit to his company ,he was a success employer who his boss always depend on him.

Last but not least studying hard at the school is really important but at the future job it should connect with good relation with th people to accomplish a good equation which is studying hard plus good relation with the people it will lead to success in future job.my teacher told as that he was stydying hard and he was at the top of his level , but all of my class wasn't love him because he was so taugh with us in addition to that he was so angry so this lead us to go to the principle and ask him if he can change the teacher of our class.

To put everything in nut shell each sides of issue are important to attain a success in future job but if it comes to me i think ability to relate well to the people is much important, hard studying will let us get a good carrer but that is not mean we will acheive a succes in our job.

to let the life goes smoothly
to let the life go smoothly

i know many people that are relate good to the people
i know many people who are related good to the people

when the employee treat the customers good , his maneger will be a proud of him
when the employee treats the customers good , his maneger will be proud of him

he was a success employer who his boss always depend on him.
he was a success employer whom his boss always depends on him.

all of my class wasn't love him
all of my class wasn't loving him

so this lead us to go to the principle
so this leads us to go to the principle

Sentence: The ability to relate well to the people is important to get a lot of friends , to let the life goes smoothlyin future job , in addition the success in future job depends on many factors : first of all is luck ,, i know many people that are relate good to the people , studying hard but ther are not successful in their life , even the hard studying will not lead to success in future job,i remember a student was was with me at the same grade in baghdad university he was studying hard and was
Error: smoothlyin Suggestion: smoothly in
Error: ther Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Second in my view when the employee treat the customers good , his maneger will be a proud of him ,this lead to increase the salaries then take a good position at his job, for example my brother was sell's manager, he treated the customers very good even he was not doing good at the school but in his position he related with many benefit to his company ,he was a success employer who his boss always depend on him.
Error: maneger Suggestion: manager

Sentence: Last but not least studying hard at the school is really important but at the future job it should connect with good relation with th people to accomplish a good equation which is studying hard plus good relation with the people it will lead to success in future job.my teacher told as that he was stydying hard and he was at the top of his level , but all of my class wasn't love him because he was so taugh with us in addition to that he was so angry so this lead us to go to the principle and ask
Error: taugh Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: wasn Suggestion: wash
Error: stydying Suggestion: studying

Sentence: To put everything in nut shell each sides of issue are important to attain a success in future job but if it comes to me i think ability to relate well to the people is much important, hard studying will let us get a good carrer but that is not mean we will acheive a succes in our job.
Error: carrer Suggestion: carrier
Error: acheive Suggestion: achieve
Error: succes Suggestion: success

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
--------------------------------