Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

I agreed that students are more influenced by their teachers than by thier friens .. Teachers are the most important thing in the life they give alot of education to the students they give a lot of good behavior to thier students so i think that their influency to the students will be bigger for two reasons .

First the students are spending most of the day at school they keep take and take whats the teacher says they are in deep contact with teachers and only 20 minutes the go to take a rest and playing with other frieand and come back to the class sharing knowledge together with teacher . Now my son when come back from the school and he keep talking about his teacher i think he see him and talk with him more than me because i have work then come to the home take rest there is a little time to spend with my kid .

Secondly,, we believe that always teacher said the right thing thats what he should do , so he is the one that we givehim a lot of respect because he has an experience and he is bigger than student , when i was student i was enjoying to the stories of my teacher i believed in her stories because she had an experience but im little influence by my friends they have same age of mine and they didnt expend alo of years as the teacher and i thought they have no enough experience with the life .

Teachers are beutifull thing thats we should give them a lot of importance they graduate a lot of doctors of engineers who are save our life and build a lot of great building .

they keep take and take whats the teacher says
they keep on taking whats the teacher says

Now my son when come back from the school and he keep talking about his teacher
Now when my son comes back from the school and he keeps talking about his teacher

when i was student
when i was a student

who are save our life
who save our life

Sentence: I agreed that students are more influenced by their teachers than by thier friens ..
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: friens Suggestion: friend

Sentence: Teachers are the most important thing in the life they give alot of education to the students they give a lot of good behavior to thier students so i think that their influency to the students will be bigger for two reasons .
Error: alot Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: influency Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First the students are spending most of the day at school they keep take and take whats the teacher says they are in deep contact with teachers and only 20 minutes the go to take a rest and playing with other frieand and come back to the class sharing knowledge together with teacher .
Error: frieand Suggestion: friend

Sentence: Secondly,, we believe that always teacher said the right thing thats what he should do , so he is the one that we givehim a lot of respect because he has an experience and he is bigger than student , when i was student i was enjoying to the stories of my teacher i believed in her stories because she had an experience but im little influence by my friends they have same age of mine and they didnt expend alo of years as the teacher and i thought they have no enough experience with the life .
Error: givehim Suggestion: give
Error: alo Suggestion: all

Sentence: Teachers are beutifull thing thats we should give them a lot of importance they graduate a lot of doctors of engineers who are save our life and build a lot of great building .
Error: beutifull Suggestion: beautiful

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
-----------------------------
Read good sample essays:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl

-----------------------------