TPO27(integrated)

Essay topics

The reading dicussess the possible causes that caused the cold temperature in many parts of the world that lasted from about the year 1350 until 1900. The professor says those causes are not strong enough to cause cold temperature and he refutes each claim in the reading.

First, the reading states that ,the cooling may have been caused by disrupting of ocean currents.in contrast the professor says that the disrupting of ocean didn't cause cooling in europian or north america only but it also did cooling in newzland and south africa so this reason is not strong enough.

Second, the reading claims this volcanic eruption could have caused the little ice age. When volcanoes erupt , they send dark clouds of dust and sulfur gas into atmosphere.however, the professor says this is true but not enough ,cooler climate need large clouds caused striking vision, but there were some sunset .so there were not strong enough to cause decrease in temperature.

Third, the reading says this substantial decrease in human populations may have contributed indirectly to the cooling of the climate. Since trees absorb carbondioxide , a greenhouse gas , they decrease the greenhouse effect that keeps earth warm with more forest trees carbondioxide , earth became cooler.but the professor says this there is no enough time thatthe forest removes carbondioxide, and the human soon will cut down the trees to clear fields, forest is not long enough to cause long cooling.

they decrease the greenhouse effec
Description: Check out books how to use 'decrease'

but the professor says this there is no enough time
but the professor says that there is no enough time

Sentence: The reading dicussess the possible causes that caused the cold temperature in many parts of the world that lasted from about the year 1350 until 1900.
Error: dicussess Suggestion: discusses

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.