Do you agree or disagree?Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

Do you agree or disagree?
Parents today are more involved in their children's education than were parents in the past.

No one can ever deny the significant role of parents in the mental and physical growth of children. Parents can influence lives of their children in a large number of aspects. Education is one of these important aspects of life which parents can take part and lead them to success. I am of the opinion that importance of education is much more in our time in comparison to the past which contributes to more involvement of parents in this regard.

To begin with, in the last few decades we have seen many great advances in science and technology which result in huge changes in the personal and social life of people around the world. In our time every person wants to take part in social matters, have a stable and promising job and improve his or her life's quality. All of these matters are engaged with education. In other words, each single persons knows that having a good life stems from good education. Consequently, no one can ever rule out the significance of education in our time.

In addition, according to the great importance of education, parents are more involved in their children's education these days. Parents have a deep insight in today's society condition. They know that if they want healthy and wealthy life for their children, they have to help them and encourage them to follow their education to high levels.

Moreover, in comparison to past time there is now a wide range of field in science which children have to study. As a result, they need much more help and supervision than before to become successful in their education and career.

To sum up, I believe that children of our time need more support and help in order to have a good level high education which can help them in their future in all aspects. Consequently, the role of parents become bolder. They have to spend more time and effort for children in order to guide children throughout their educational way contributing to brighter future.