Do you agree or disagree?When teacher assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

Do you agree or disagree?

When teacher assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.

Education plays an important role in success and future of every person the world these days. Educational measures that school authorities and teachers take can have a great influence on students life and career. School projects and assignments are a good example of how teachers can influence students and help them to learn more effectively. I believe that doing assignments in group projects at school has great advantages for students.

In the first place, I think being involved in a group assignment can help students to transfer information and ideas. Working in a group made students have a direct contact with each other results in talking about their knowledge and ideas. They can learn from each other. They can help each other to solve problems. They can find their own weaknesses and work on it while, it is a good chance for healthy competition under the supervision of teachers to show their abilities and try to get better and improve their level of knowledge.

In addition, working in a group can help them to feel more convenient and relax and work without no pressure. Because the result is related to the whole team, not a specific person. In other words, the focus of the teacher is not on one person, result in less stress and anxiety of students. Consequently, they can concentrate on their work without being worried about the result. This can help them to get more self-confidence.

Finally, working on a project in a group can help students to learn ways of effective communication. They learn how to defence their rights and also consider other members rights too. It helps them to get experience for their social interactions in future.

To conclude, I am of the view that working on a project as an assignment at school can have positive effects on students mentality and also behavior. They learn how to express their ideas while respect others ideas. It is a good exercise for their future social matters and relationships.