People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Universities are considered the temple of opportunities where a person gets his necessary experience and knowledge to learn about the real world. It also provides him/her with many career options and new experiences that shape and define a person’s personality. According to me, people attend colleges because of a number of reasons.

Firstly, Universities provide students with ample of knowledge. From arts, music, history to science, engineering and medical. A person gets to choose whichever course s/he wants to pursue and get his/her degree. Moreover, he/she gets to know professors who have excelled in their respective fields and find his/her inspiration from them. All in all, people attend colleges because they provide opportunities to students to increase their pool of knowledge.

Secondly, it provides students with many opportunities and experiences that are outside his field of study. The vast number of extra curricular activities taking place in a university helps students in many different ways. They get to be the part of the organisational committee of different events and learn so much more about how such events work and are successfully managed.Further, He gets hands on experience in leadership and may discover a new self which was unknown to him before. In such processes of being part of different activities, it helps him/her in developing his/her social skills and also helps in making new friends

Thirdly, on entering any new college, a student faces many new problems and situation and he learns to solve each of them on his own. His ability to live independently and seek what is best for him are developed. For instance, a person on entering his university life might have to stay away from his home and live in a hostel. He has to manage everything on his own and if he has a roommate, he also learns how to make compromises and adjustments. In short, a person learns to live independently and gets more mature.

Conclusively, I would like to state that people attend college because it provides them with many opportunities and new experiences and also it helps them in increasing their knowledge about the real world.

Universities are considered the temple of opportunities
Universities are considered as the temple of opportunities

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence.