In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details

In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good
idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details

Working and earning money is visible for everyone. Most of the people educate in a university in order to learn about related field that they interested in. some people agree with working along with studying on the other hand, some others disagree with this idea. In my opinion, it will be very worthwhile to work and educate simultaneously due to so many reasons such as, confidence, earning money and getting familiar with real environment of world.

It is clear that, for studying we require to be supported from a financial source for example parents or government. Have you think that, how can you educate without financial supports? Is studying in a college practicable with the shortage of money? To solve this problem we need to work hard along with educating in order to gain sufficient money for paying fees and also life costs. Thus, working alone with studying is very essential for those are under worse financial circumstances.

Confidence is another important part which has understandable impact on human’s life so that, we require it for being successful at the diverse stages of our life. It is obvious that, a student would be able to acquire confidence with working in different work places such as, inside of a campus or outside furthermore, he can communicate with various ordinary and also prominent persons alone with working in the outside of a campus. Thereby, because of the mentioned reason, students will be able to achieve confidence with working in different places.

At last, knowing the real world is the other advantage which a student can acquire this with working. As we know, the university environment is a miniature of real community in addition; students must be challenged by the outside community alonge with studying in a university in order to evaluate their acquisitions which have been acquired by different courses at a university or college. In brief, we can coincide the working with studying in order to make students to get familiar with real world.

To sum it up, it is comprehensibly inferred from the above passage that, working along with educating would be very worthwhile to a student in order to gain money, connect with different peoples and understand the real universe which can be found outside of a campus. I hope for a day that, nobody of students is not forced to work along with educating in order to solve his financial problems for instance, fees and life expenditures.