Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes. Others
believe that going to classes should be optional for students. Which point of view do you agree
with? Use specific reasons and details to explain your answer.

Education has been an import part of human life. Some people do not agree with attending class on the other hand, most of them do not approve this idea. Both of attending and distant learning have advantages and disadvantages but I myself prefer to attend to class due to its advantages for example, communication and learning.

One of important skill that any student needs to have is communication. First, a student with participating in a classroom will be able to know and get familiar with so many other students and also communicate with them appropriately. Academic treatment and behavior is the other important section of a student’s life in community. Schools and universities have provided a suitable place for teaching these behaviors to students while this is not accessible in outside of a university or school. In brief, academic places have undeniable impact on student’s behaviors and their communications.

The other aspect of attending in a class is the quality of learning. As we know, learning is vital for education so that many students would like to improve their education and knowledge. Classroom provides an appropriate environment and space for students to have a convenient interaction with teacher and other students. Additionally, in a class, students will be able to make up different groups for working together on an assignment and a paper. Thus, effective learning and education is more accessible than a distant education that is a system without attending class.

To summarize, there are different preferences and opinions about attending class among people. I hope for d day that, each person can identify whether attending class is appropriate or a distant education with no participating in class.