Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat
food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Food and meal have been an important part of human life. Some people would like to go to a restaurant for eating on the other hand; some other people prefer to cook at home for themselves. I myself, I would rather to go outside for eating due to its so many different advantages that make me to have perfect time for myself.

One of the important advantages which we will be able to enjoy from it is the diversity of flavors. All of us know that, flavor and taste are so important to everyone in other words, appetite associate with flavor. We will be able to find out so many divers foods with different tastes in a restaurant and this fact is so favorable to who has different appetite. Thus, restaurants have been able to solve and eliminate the problem of appetites.

The second advantage that we can find in a restaurant is relaxation. It is so clear that, because of the outsides foods, there is not be an obligation for cooking at home in other words, the outer foods release us from cooking for example, in a restaurant we just require to order any kind of foods and desserts that are appealing to us. In brief, a restaurant can be a place to provide a specific relaxation to their guests.

Finally, the other advantage of eating outside is party and meeting. If you do not have a home with appropriate capacity in order to hold a party, it will be better to hold this party at the outside for example, in a suitable restaurant. Fortunately, we will not see again the problems of lack of capacity in our houses for holding a big ceremony or party. Thus, because of the mentioned reason the problem of shortage of place has been solved by restaurants.

To summarize, for some people the outer foods are suitable in exchange, for others a home food is appropriate. I hope for a day that, restaurants can improve the quality of foods furthermore, be determined to continue this trend forever.