Some people say that advertisement encourages to buy things we do not really need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your a

I agreed with that advertisement tell us about new products that may improve our lives.first of all When i was little , i watched movie with my family at television it was stopped with a lot of advertisement at this time i asked my mom what these ? She told me they help us to find good staff, i didn't understand well at this time but when i come mom and now i'm responsible of my home with three kids and husband i should find everything good at the same time with good price, i used my apple store to download the shopular which was a such great thing which provide me with advertisement of many stores i can search for good staff, it helps me a lot i can search everything before going to the store in addition to that i can find what's i need then it will be ready for just pick up.

Second, these advertisement will let us know what is new, what will help us to avoid westing time furthermore ,to decide which product is good, For instance i remembered my mom she was a teacher , and she didn't have enough time to go to the stores every day , there were an advertisements that reached to our home every week she took it and saw what were new , which are with good price, which staff can get benefit from it ,then at weekend she was going to take what 's she saw before.

Last but not least we can learn also from the experience of our friend or other member of our family,for example on my account on Facebook i was entered group of friends and every day they put picture or name of brand that were used it and it was really good , i saved the picture on my phone then went to the same store to take it , it is some kind of advertisement also but between us.

To put every thing in nut shell , some people say that advertisement encourages to buy things we don't really need, others said it lets us to find what's good if it comes to me i see that i like advertisement a lot and i can't live without them even i will not buy what i don't want now but sure i will use it later.

1. Avg. Sentence Length: 65.5 21.0 //Need to learn how to put punctuation marks properly.

2. Where is the introduction paragraph? try this pattern:

paragraph 1: introduction. Your ideas/opinions here.

paragraph 2: Admittedly, there are some advantages of side A. First, ... Second, ...

paragraph 3: However, still I support side B. reason 1 + why reason 1 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 4: reason 2 + why reason 2 + example + a small conclusion for this paragraph.

paragraph 5: conclusion.
----------------------