Some students like classes where teachers lecture do all of talking in class Other students perfer classes where the students do some of the talking Which type of class do you prefer give specific reasons and details to support your choice

Some students like classes where teachers lecture ( do all of talking) in class. Other students perfer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? give specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Teachers are a very important part of our lives. They affect our personality as well as our future. Their efforts are to make us a successful person in the world and to reap their work. Some students would prefer classes where teachers do all talking; Others wouldn't prefer. In my view, I would believe that students do some of the talking is more beneficial for students for two important reasons.

First, students are motivating when they participate in the talking. When students share with their teachers, they will strengthen in their personality to make decision. For example, when i was in pharmacy school, our teacher persuaded us to participate in the lecture to build up our personality. I was very afraid to share my opinion with others because i was very shy. After then, my professor asked me to prepare a subject about clinic pharmacy which was very interesting. In fact, first i was very scared to share with talking but after i prepared i felt i'm stronger. Consequently, i really become more confident about myself. This experience taught me that students have to share their ideas and do some talking with teacher to make them more confident and communicate with others.

Second, students will encourage to learn more when students do some talking. The talking makes them to ask questions if they are confuse to some materials. Some times, they don't understand something in text book so they ask questions to make them easy to understand. For instance, i read a book about how develop students to expand their knowledge. The book states that the teacher should make students to share and discuss with their teacher. This is extremely broad their information about the subject and make the student to think in a good manner. The book asserts that if the teacher don't support students to talk, this will really lead to make the class boring. In contrast, if students ask questions lead to get more information and give them opportunity to learn something new with themselves. In addition, this will create a competition between students which is tremendous. This book helps me to understand that all teachers have to dedicate their class to students and make them add some information by participating in classes.

In sum, all students have do some work in the class, Not only to motivate them but also to expand their knowledge by asking and sharing ideas with others. All teachers have to make some time to make discussion in the class. Moreover, give some extra credit to students who really prepare and ask a good question.