There should be no minimum age for drinking alcohol.Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give proper reasons to justify your stand.

There should be no minimum age for drinking alcohol.
Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give proper reasons to justify your stand.

Alcohol, A drink which can be used for various purpose by people. In my opinion, Alcohol should not be allowed to people until they reach to certain age. There are so many disadvantages over its pleasurable advantage.

First of all, I would say that during childhood or teenage, Children are not much aware of their responsibilities. So it may be possible that after drinking alcohol they actions cause harm or problem to our society. For example, In my country India minimum age to drink alcohol is 18. Usually we see in news reports that rich spoiled child of millionaire used to drink alcohol and then drive on roads with their cars and meet with an accident. Because of this irresponsible act some one may loose their life. Children are not also able to decide what is wrong and what is right during this period of age. So after getting drunk they might do some anti-social act which is not acceptable in society.

Moreover, Childhood is period of life where children need to be fit in terms of health. If they are allowed to drink alcohol then it might be possible that gradually their health will get affected in younger age. So if youth of any country is not fit then it will be big problem for the country to grow more. There is a report from various research institute that 30 percent of the crime is committed after drinking alcohol. Because you loose you consciousnesses, you might do something that is against the law & order of any state or country.

On a contrary, It is not always necessary that only children or young people who are below 18 do all the crime after drinking alcohol. There are many cases where people above this age group looses their control over mind and commit crime. So, some may say that age should not be a parameter. But I must say that children are not mature enough to take decision during their childhood age. So if they commit any kind of crime after drinking alcohol, Then there will not be come back path from that point and they also loose their precious childhood which can spoil their future.

In an all, I would say that anything in excess is injurious for health and for society. Below the age of 18, usually children are not enough mature to take right decision and also they don't consider possible outcomes of their actions which can be harmful for their future. So there should be minimum age for drinking alcohol.

some one may loose their life
some one may lose their life

Childhood is period of life
Childhood is at the period of life

then it will be big problem for the country
then it will be a big problem for the country

Because you loose you consciousnesses,
Because you lose you consciousnesses,

people above this age group looses their control
people above this age group lose their control

Then there will not be come back path from that point and they also loose their precious childhood

children are not enough mature to
children are not mature enough to