Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage TPO 21

Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage. TPO 21.

The reading and the lecturer both discuss the genetically modified trees those have been produced by changing their genes. The reading passage believes that benefits of these plants are useful and more than the disadvantages but the professor thinks genetically modified trees have more difficulties and costs.
Firstly, the author of the reading mentions that one of the great advantages of genetically modified trees is ability to be survive more than their ordinary counterparts. However, the lecturer claims that the modified trees are uniform genetically and if the climate or environment have a eccentric change they wont be survive, while the natural trees can be remain in the hard climate changes.
Secondly, the author of the reading passage states that genetically modified trees have positive effects on economic situation because farmers can growth up more fruits by this method. In other hand, the professor argues that the cost of seeds are increased with genetically changes.
Finally, the reading article says that genetically modified trees can prevent overexploitation of natural plants. But the lecturer explains that the they may have harmful impacts on natural trees because they grow more aggressively and their fast and intense growth consume most of the resources such as soil nutrients and vitamins.