TPO 25 Integrated Writing Task

TPO-25 - Integrated Writing Task

The professor states that the reading does not present convencing points regarding the discovered clay jay. She claims that it can be correct that vessels were electric batteries.
First, although the author states that there were no wires there to be found as a way to use the batteries, the professor states that as the vessels are found by the working people who were not archeologists, some important items could be missed while the excavating. She adds that there may be some important things that are thrown away and we do not know what was really in that place. This point is in contrast to the point in reading.
Second, inspite of the reading which states that the cylinders were only used for holding scrolls, the professor states that only holding screws does not provide enough proof to the cylinders' application.
This point also casts doubt on the reading.
Finally, though the author states that the vessels didn't have any device to apply for and were useless, the professor claims that the electricity they provided could be used as a magical power which used as relieving the muscles. This point contrasts the reading.