TPO 9 Governments try to find a way to replace hydrogen as the source of energy and power instead of internal combustion engines in cars

TPO 9:
Governments try to find a way to replace hydrogen as the source of energy and power instead of internal-combustion engines in cars

This passage explains that now governments try to find a way to replace hydrogen as the source of energy and power instead of internal-combustion engines in cars. Although fuel-based is so beneficial and it should be alternate internal - combustion. professor agrees with this idea, But she states 3 reasons that this replacement can't happen in the early future.

one of the reasons that the passage declares for the replacement of internal - combustion is that it work with petroleum and hydrogen can't easily be depleted. However, the lecturer says that hydrogen will not solve the problem. Because hydrogen isn't accessible easily. And when they want to use that in the fuel-cell engine, They should buy a tool that makes hydrogen cool to be useful in the engine.

secondly, The passage says because oil and gasoline pollute the environment, manufacturers should replace them with hydrogen. But the professor emphasizes that hydrogen can make the environment polluted. Because when it wants to burn coal and oil, It should use a lot of energy and as a result, it causes environmental pollution.

thirdly, Essay states that the cost of using hydrogen is lower than oil and gasoline and it's so good economically, However, the teacher explains that it's not true and manufacturers should spend money for operating that chemical .as much as they spend on oil and they should consider too much money to manufacture fuel – cell engines Because fuel- cell engine requires the components made of platinum. She demonstrates when they want to use hydrogen in fuel - cell engine is very expensive. So this idea for the replacement of hydrogen instead of gas and oil is so far and this project can't be successful.