family conflicts

family conflicts

family is which can be anywhere people would have the sense of comfort, relax and belonging. family harmony allows people to ease main and release from serious stress, even keep the enthusiasm for life. however, it seems to be common to see that there is unlimited disputing and divergences on each member. this embarrassing and impulsive situation may happen when family members contain various opinions for the same things. these conflicts are caused by numerous sources, for example, Friedman and Greenhaus (2000) suggest that the lack of Self-awareness should be considered as the reason of family conflicts. these conflicts threat the relationship between people and are likely to be the potential reasons for some negative consequences. To consider the consequences, we need to group the parts influenced by the family conflicts into local, national and global, such as for government, the most severe problem caused by family conflicts is the lower marriage rate and fertility rate.

To solve this question, people have to recall and consider about what are the causes of family conflicts. people are different in terms of characters, religious belief, educational environments and culture. due to these differences, it is general to generate conflicts for a family which is composed by various people.

As a matter of fact, finance stress is seen as the primary problem that most family have to brave. every master of family is aware of that they should receive enough income to deal with cost in life which included necessity, tuition fee for children and so on hence they try their best to search for high-wage jobs even do multitask in one day. before spending, they have to think carefully about what they need, when they need it by and why they need it. this kind for people are afraid of the negative results and affects by this option and there is the one choice considered as the best one, so they always spend a long time on every cost option. During the thinking, they may be confused by too many trifling matters then hesitate. this long-term situation controls personal free and makes the negative emotion accumulate, then causes conflicts in family.

Also, not trust-worthy family member is a type of conflict source. family is a warm place which can provide people with deep happiness and quietness and makes them feel that they are loved by others. people can share their sadness and pressure with their family members, rely on them and solve problems together. this is an enjoyable process, however, sometimes the pleasant days would not happen due to anxiety, fear and distrust in a family. generally, people are not willing to communicate with their family if they believe that their family members cannot give them valuable and helpful suggestion even disrupt their thinking ways. this relationship model makes people feel lonely and stressful because they have to deal with all the things by themselves, thus they cannot find the meaning of home.

Except to not trust-worthy family, cultural difference is a general challenge in the international marriage. The most important thing should be awarded on the international marriage is that ’when you married your spouse, you married his or her culture, too’. there are hundreds of special country culture in the world, people who come from different countries are distinguished by lifestyle, religion, and habits. For example, harold L. Arnold shared his stories for cross-culture marriage with his wife, dalia. Once dalia lovingly offered to fix him chicken with gravy and harold was exciting because he almost could taste his grandmother's succulent smothered chicken with biscuits. however, when the time went to dinner, he found that Instead of the flour-based brown gravy that he was expecting, dalia used a tomato-based gravy common to Panamanian dishes. after the explanation, he finally realized that they use the same word ’gravy’ with a completely different set of expectations. there are numerous disappointed events due to cultural differences like this in the international marriage. these unsatisfied expectations are stored for a long time hence burst in the end. For some couples, it is difficult to surmount and understand the cultural differences because both parts have to abandon a few of their domestic culture to receive and adapt another culture.

Within a family, some negative consequences are caused by conflicts as the main source. For family members, frequent arguments seriously influence their mental health index, especially for children. if conflicts occur when children are still in the process of growing on body and brain, they would have continuously anxiety because the unsafe environment makes their mood be in a kind of fluctuant against condition. Moreover, in some family with high degree of disharmony, children are always controlled activities and behaviors by abuse and violence, which severely affect their characters and there may be difficulties on cognitive ability for them. these young children who suffered by abuse, as a result, generally have mental problems such as depressive disorder. however, hating communication, losing confidence and feeling no matter, these what are the signals of mental problems, are usually neglected by children’s parents, so their illness just becomes more and more serious, in the end, some children may seek for narcotics to ‘improve’ temporarily, even choose to suicide. As for couples, most of them disappoint for the marriage after long-term family conflicts. The reason is that their expectation is not satisfied and begin to doubt the meaning of family. if the source of conflicts has not been identified and resolved, the family will gradually break up by living separately or divorce.

Recently, the Japanese government has been plagued by the problem, low marriage rate, which is caused by the pressure after marriage. According to the latest annual survey by the Ministry of health, Labor, and Welfare, japan's birthrate and marriage rate arrived their lowest levels in 2017 since statistics began, in another blow to the country's shrinking population. A government research illustrated that only 607,000 couples got married this year, meaning there are 13,000 fewer than before. In japan, most local people point out that they cannot stop themselves from seeing the babies with strollers outside.