The effects of not eating breakfast

The effects of not eating breakfast

Nowadays, there are many bad habits that affect health such as staying up at night, skipping breakfast... I think skipping breakfast is common situation is almost everyone. Why does it lead to such a situation? It really depends people may skip breakfast for a few reasons. But I think that it has two main reasons.

Firstly, some people have a habit waking up late, which leads to them not having enough time to prepare and eat breakfast. Personally, I think this is probably the most common cause.

Secondly, some people have a habit of not eating breakfast, they have time, but they don’t want to eat. They only need a cup of coffee to be considered breakfast. Among them is people who want to lose weight and they think that not eating breakfast will help them reduce the number of calories significantly.

Therefore, it leads to serious health effects. According to scientists, breakfast is the most important meal of a day, it helps supplement the nutrients needed for a new working day. Frequently skipping breakfast not only makes people tired, it also causes unpredictable harm to your body. You will not have enough energy to operate for a long day because you have consumed a lot of energy after a long night and more you have to until noon the next day to eat. This makes you hungry and tends to eat more at noon, snacks with sweet during the day…this badly affect your weight and your digestive system, leading to stomach-related diseases.

Furthermore, skipping breakfast will make your body lack of resistance, easily leading to dangerous diseases such as cardiovascular, diabetes ...

From the above harms, we can see that skip breakfast is not good for the body and everyone should aim for a healthier lifestyle.