Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Watching television is bad for children Use specific details and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer.

it is argued that watching television is not beneficial for kids. While I believe that it entails several repercussions, I think that this activity has constructive influences on children.

On the one hand, I agree that spending on television has an adverse impact on children' health. Firstly, in the high-tech era, instead of attending various extracurricular activities for entertainment, children have proclivity for spending too much time on television for movies, playing games,... Consequently, the longer the time sitting in front of television is, the higher the rate children suffer from diseases such as myopia, obesity, or fatigue. Secondly, because of the diverse channels and the shortage of parent' surveillance, children can choose to watch many inapproriate programes with the age group, the contents can contain violent activities or sexual images, which results in children' natural development. Heavy exposure to