Some people say that television is a very useful tool when it comes to education Others argue that television is a much overused ineffective teacher Discuss both of these views and give your opinion as to the usefulness of television as an educational too

Some people say that television is a very useful tool when it comes to education. Others argue that television is a much overused, ineffective teacher.
Discuss both of these views and give your opinion as to the usefulness of television as an educational tool.

The maps demonstrate the west park secondary school which had changed since 1950.

Overall, there is a three-time period of west park secondary school's maps, which are 1950, 1980, 2010. Over the following sixty years, there were many changes, however, not at all.

In all of the time stages, the main road remained unchangeable as a playground in 1950 and 1980, but the playground was reduced in 2010. The sports field was constructed in bottom left-hand in the map of 1980, consequently, like other changes, it was transferred to free spot of the playground. there was constant place else, it is school, which was always in the bottom left-hand of the main road and did not change itself spot.

there were houses in the top of farmland, which was located in the bottom left-hand in layout of 1950, however both of them were replaced by a car park, a science block and the sports field, but from these places science block remained undiminished as well as sports field, which was extended and occupied spot of car park.