Nowadays some students decide to go overseas to study during high school or university which is a challenging choice that they have to face Despite immediate benefits studying abroad has several unavoidable disadvantages To begin with studying in another

Nowadays, some students decide to go overseas to study during high school or university, which is a challenging choice that they have to face. Despite immediate benefits, studying abroad has several unavoidable disadvantages.
To begin with, studying in another country will open up number less new opportunities which help us to approach unique methods and modern education. Furthermore, it enables us to develop social relationships and communicate with native speakers much more fluently. We learn how to become independent and stand on our foot as well. That is all merits providing students with an admirable scenario compared with other people.
Besides, although studying abroad has several advantages it brings about plenty of shortcomings. Specifically, those who study abroad will have to deal with the language barrier and cultural misconception. Moreover, at the beginning of living in another country, people will not get used to integrating into the overseas environment and they tend to think that they seem to be deprived of community and society.
To conclude, we need to contemplate studying abroad carefully as well as consider ourselves whether we are suitable or not suitable. Eventually, we ought to plan possible issues or risks so that we are confident enough to encounter and overcome them.